Location UK / Lisburn
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary See description
Updated 2 days ago
Lowe Rental, the world-leading provider of refrigeration and catering equipment is expanding the international marketing team. With offices and distribution centres in UK, Germany, Dubai, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Hong Kong and Singapore Lowe is keen to recruit a marketing executive to join and gr...
Lowe Rental, the world-leading provider of refrigeration and catering equipment is expanding the international marketing team.
With offices and distribution centres in UK, Germany, Dubai, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Hong Kong and Singapore Lowe is keen to recruit a marketing executive to join and grow the team based at HQ. Lowe Rental is offering a competitive salary based on experience.
• Planning marketing activities in conjunction with Group Marketing Manager.
• Implementing day-to-day marketing activities and managing expenditure.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns and the design of necessary literature for worldwide sales teams.
• Effective and timely completion of market intel and mapping
• Contribute to the on-going planning, development and execution of the company’s online marketing strategies.
• Create high-level online content and material for publication throughout multiple platforms.
• Implement experimental campaigns and report on performance.
• Manage the content of our CRM and create reports on the performance of the data in campaigns.
• Assist with the company’s participation at exhibitor at trade shows, ensuring good brand visibility, promotional materials and adequate staffing of exhibition stands
• Degree level with marketing as a major component (2:1 and above)
• Full driver’s licence
• Superb organisational skills
• Excellent proof-reading skills
• High level of interpersonal communication
• Fully proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook
• Must be passionate about marketing culture
• Presentation skills
• Decision making and problem-solving skills
• Commercial acumen
• Communications, advertising and marketing degree (2:1 and above)
• Digital marketing qualification (level 5 or above)
• Marketing Intel experience
• Effective use of marketing channels
• SEO experience / website / content management / digital campaigns.
• Co-ordinating literature requirements
• Corporate brand development
• LinkedIn advertising knowledge
• CMS experience
• Campaign planning and delivery
• Working in a pressurised, complex environment