Location UK / Down
Job Type Contract
Salary £35000 - 45000
Updated 1 week ago
Marketing & Communications Consultant £32,304 pa Fixed Term f/t (37.5 hrs pw to 31/03/20)
We’re looking for a Marketing and Communications Consultant to support the delivery of creative marketing campaigns across paid, owned, earned and shared channels, which will inspire others to get excited about our brand and the incredible places we care for. This is a great opportunity to showcase your marketing and communications expertise as part of a Regional consultancy team, using your creativity and market knowledge to make a real difference.
What you’ll be doing
The National Trust Consultancy is home to specialists in every field of our work, including marketing and communications. As a key member of the consultancy team based at the regional office in Northern Ireland, you will be supporting property portfolios in planning and delivering marketing and communications. As well as working with these seven property portfolios, you will work closely with NI consultancy peers to engage our supporters and the wider public with our cause on a regional level.
As a marketing and communications expert with experience across all channels including digital, social, print, PR and communications, you’ll bring creative thinking and approaches to help us deliver our strategy by engaging supporters and challenging the perceptions with the wider public by communicating our cause.
You’ll manage our regional digital platforms, including the website and social media channels as well as direct email marketing, ensuring these channels deliver against agreed objectives and brand standards.
You will act as the regional editor of our print publications including the Members’ Newsletter, Days Out Guide, Regional Visitor Guide and more. Additionally, you will be the regional brand guardian, playing an advisory role to all staff on how to correctly apply brand guidelines and templates in all our communications.
Please also read the full role profile, attached to the end of this advert.
Who we’re looking for
This is an exciting role for an experienced marketing and communications expert. In order to be successful, you’ll need:
· Experience in all aspects of marketing across web, email, social media, print channels and PR and communications
· Experience of planning, developing, executing and evaluating marketing activity.
· A track record of delivering successful planning, marketing collateral and communications management
· Effective influencing of a wider internal network of marketing representatives and stakeholders and colleagues from other disciplines to follow operational and brand standards
· The ability to build collaborative working relations with internal and external professionals
· Strong copywriting skills to create content for digital and print channels as well as writing press releases and briefing and developing marketing collateral with agencies
· An understanding of the heritage & culture and tourism sectors
· A flexible approach with the ability to manage competing priorities
· Experience in using CMS/template systems
We do not accept CVs or covering letters for Northern Ireland vacancies. Please fill out the online application form on the National Trust Jobs website.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of religious beliefs, political opinion, race, sex, marital status, age or disability.