Proofpoint are hiring an experienced Security Operations Manager responsible for analysing security risks on the web, social media and other platforms.
This role will be at the forefront of Proofpoint’s new technologies for digital risk security. Working with the latest SaaS technologies for analyzing security risks on the web, social media, dark web, and other leading/emerging platforms. This position will be leading a team of analyst with a diverse set of responsibilities.
- Manage a team of analysts who work on various duties throughout the week
- Mentor and develop the analysts on various career roadmaps
- Innovate automation solutions to manual tasks
- Making sure our efforts are tracked with metrics and are improving over time
- Understand the solutions in detail and propose new data sources, prototypes, detection approaches, research topics, lead innovations, etc.
- Background in security research or security operations is required
What you bring to the team
- Knowledge or background in automating security processes using programming with languages like Python
- Experience managing a team of security professionals
- Experience in taking down domains hosting malicious content
- Understanding of the diverse set security blocklists and their effectiveness
- Experience in interacting with web services
- Understanding of microservices
- Good technical knowledge to understand products and platforms effectively
- Ability to think of blog topics to establish thought leadership