Location UK / Ballymena Area
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary See description
Updated 2 days ago
Great opportunity to join H&A Mechanical Services Ltd as Joiner.
Due to continued business growth, we are currently recruiting for permanent Joiner in our Mallusk site.
| Working Hours:
-Monday – Friday
-7.30am – 5pm
-Flexibility is required.
| Additional Benefits:
-Life Assurance (terms apply)
– Health Cash Plan Membership
|Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
– Carry out Maintenance & Installation joinery tasks in NIHE homes which may include some general labouring work
-Duties will include: Fitting doors, kitchens units, lifting floor boards, carrying out repairs etc
– Deal with the general public in a professional manner ensuring everyone is treated with dignity and respect
-Work within a performance driven environment and to tight deadlines, ensuring contract KPI’s are delivered
-Work within Safe Working Practices adhering to our Health, Safety and Environmental policies and guidelines at all times
-Work as part of an efficient and professional team
-Must be a time served Joiner with previous recent building site experience
-Must have a Full Driving Licence
-Must be flexible to cover all work locations
-Desirable for applicants to have previous recent social housing experience
– Valid CSR card
· Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work within specified timeframes
·Ability to use own initiative
· Ability to work as part of a team
·Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in this position and you meet the above criteria, please go to our website at www.hamechanicalservices.com to download and submit an application form or contact our HR department on 02879627220 for more information.
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 28th June 2019.
H&A Mechanical Services are an equal opportunities employer.