Excellent opportunity for an IT Administrator based in Coalisland
McCloskey International Limited is a world leader in the design and manufacture of innovative screening and conveying equipment used in the construction, recycling, landscaping & aggregate industries.
We currently seek to recruit an IT Administrator, who will be required to facilitate in the effective operation and development of the Company Computer Network and systems. You will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the business including multiple sites.
- Provide Technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals across multiple sites.
- Log support calls and document their outcome to facilitate the resolution of common queries.
- Pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls.
- Install, configure and maintain operating systems to agreed standards.
- Perform upgrades, new installations and carry out routine procedures on existing PC’s.
- Troubleshoot systems, servers and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware and software faults.
- Assist in the compilation of Technical documentation, guidelines and procedures and to ensure they are distributed to users.
- System backups and restores.
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
The successful applicant will be educated to Degree standard or equivalent in Computer Science or relevant subject, with proven experience in an equipment manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ proven experience in providing IT support with the ability to work independently.
- Experience managing Windows Servers 20008 – 2016
- IIS / Internet Technologies / APPS Development.
- Office 365 (inc Skype for Business) Administration.
- Office 365 Power APPs – Teams, Planner.
- Design and Administration – Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Outstanding communication required with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, direct and complete work in a busy working environment with significant attention to detail.
- Strong team player with proven experience of working collaboratively with a range of departments.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Full clean drivers license
If you wish to be considered for this challenging position and wish to be a part of a dynamic and international organization then please send your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the post by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Closing date 21st June 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer