This role forms an integral part of the sales and marketing function - involving both the branch based front end sales team plus central marketing and the outbound sales team.
The ideal candiate will
- Be the first line response for system access issues – New user setup / password resets.
- Monitor and report on users and user activity levels
- Protect system integrity )security and control data import exports )
- Manage data accuracy (de-duplication / customer hierarchy)
- Control improvements in screen layouts to allow capture of maximum relevant info.
- Work to create / improve relevant role specific reports and dashboards
- Ensure (either directly or via the in house trainers) new starters quickly and effectively engage with the system – along with helping roll out system enhancements /changes.
- Work with consultants (where relevant) plus the IT team to drive significant process improvement.
- Active involvement in the strategic direction of this critical project.
- Manage and drive sales through use of CRM system.
- Supervise the internal sales function within Balloo Hire Centre.
- Handle management and distribution of company sales leads.
- Provide sales reports to senior management.
- Flexible – able to manage both short and long term priorities at the same time
- Able to build engagement at all levels of the business
- Able to influence for success without having to specify deadlines
- Tenacious and able to work effectively to specific deadlines.
- Proven track record of organising teams.
- IT literate (Microsoft office capable plus some understanding of mainframe/ data-warehousing)
- Must already be a CRM expert
- Project management experience
- Comfortable in presenting at boardroom level
Hours: 8am to 5pm Moday to Friday – Some overtime may be required as and when expected.
A clean driving license is required.