Hotel Receptionist at the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
Are you a passionate about the delivery of an exceptional guest experience in a luxurious resort?
If so, here at the Slieve Donard Resort & Spa in our Front Office team we are now offering an amazing opportunity for you to apply for the position of Receptionist. You will report to the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors, working in collaboration to deliver Front Office operational excellence across the Resort.
Job Title: Receptionist
Hours of Work: Full Time Permanent (35 Hours a week – shift pattern agreed with FOM)
Job Reference: 19SDH024
Job Type: Permanent
- Welcoming guests to the hotel and ensuring the customer experience is exceptional
- Providing an efficient and professional customer service when greeting guests and dealing with their requests as required
- Providing an efficient and professional reception experience for guests, including check-in and check-out
- Presenting a professional image to all guests in line with Hastings standards and excellent service delivery
- Promoting all company products and services to prospective guests
- Compiling guests’ bills and ensuring payments are received in accordance with Hastings standards
- 1 Years’ experience in a customer focused role
- Experience of working as a Receptionist gained within the hospitality or service industry
- High level of computer literacy
- Professional telephone manner
- High standards of attention to detail and personal presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrable customer focused approach with a passion to deliver excellent customer service
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- New Uniform
- Flexibility regarding hours of work to suit work life balance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Discounted team member rates in our Spa and Gift Shop
- Discounted Accommodation rates in all the Hastings Properties
- Free team member meals provided while on duty
- Free Car Parking
The Slieve Donard Resort & Spa provides many development opportunities for motivated and efficient people in all departments. We aim to foster a positive team spirit and enjoyable working environment through mutual respect and trust.
Closing Date: 28 June 2019 at 12 noon.