Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Updated 1 day ago
Helpdesk Administration and Scheduling. To utilise workforce to the highest standard to ensure productivity in line with company procedures
• Scheduling of all maintenance engineers within TOTALIS Solutions.
• Responsibility for job allocation and job boards including monitoring and accurately updating the Helpdesk Tracker.
• Pro-active management of jobs to ensure completion within agreed SLA’s.
• Timely and accurate updating of CAFM system.
• Production of daily work in progress listings and timely rescheduling of works.
• Production of ad-hoc reports and submission to management as and when required.
• Monitoring of engineer productivity and efficiency levels.
• Vehicle Maintenance – scheduling all company vehicles for MOT and taxation.
• Creating Purchase orders in line with company procedures.
• Weekly review of engineer’s timesheets & worksheets and accurate input into CAFM system.
• Carrying out client feedback calls to ensure customer satisfaction remains at a high level.
• Using own initiative to ensure tasks are completed.
• Attendance at any training courses deemed necessary by the company or by the client to enable you to work competently and safely.
• Timely preparation and circulation of on-call rota.
• Covering Out of Hours telephone (rotational shift pattern).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Problem solver.
• Driven and enthusiastic.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Flexible approach to working hours.
• Ability to liaise successfully with management, operational, technical and engineering staff to ensure delivery of effective and efficient service.
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management when required.