Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time
Updated 2 days ago
E-Commerce Executive, Titanic Quarter Belfast, Day Shift
Would you like to join our skilled team based in the heart of Belfast?
Due to rapid growth, an opportunity has arisen for an E-commerce Executive to join our team. As an E-commerce Executive, you will be a key contributor to the growth of website revenue and performance of our ecommerce site. You will be sales driven and have the ability to increase online presence as well as the ability to provide an outstanding client experience. You will contribute to many exciting projects, ranging from new product introductions, optimisation of existing products and site merchandising activities, always with our client’s best interest at heart creating a positive and seamless online client journey.
We are growing at a rate of knots, if you don’t eat chaos for breakfast BLK BOX is probably not the place for you…If you want to join our team you must be self-motivated, willing to work hard, tackle new challenges, work together as a team, and have the drive for the company and yourself to succeed.
You’ll have a positive approach and a ‘can do’ thinking, will rise to the occasion of new challenges, pitch in even when the responsibilities are not your normal ones and dig deep when things get rough to produce a positive outcome
R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S
Your responsibilities will include, but aren’t limited to:
· Support all aspects of our online platform including driving sales, improving conversion rates, increasing basket size, improving shipping methods and encouraging repeat purchase.
· Maintain and update the product data and imagery on our website ensuring all information is accurate and consistent across all products and systems.
· Build and update product pages, delivering an outstanding user experience.
· Liaising with Marketing team to constantly monitor and improve website efficiency and performance.
· Create optimisation strategies.
· Organise site merchandising, promotional and seasonal activities.
· Technical bug fixing alongside the Marketing team – from initial reporting through to resolution deployment.
· Stock management updates across the website.
· Liaising with marketing departments to create promotions and advertising campaigns for online sales.
· Liaising with in house departments regarding stock levels.
T H E I D E A L P E R S O N
· A passion for e-commerce.
· A passion for fitness.
· Commercially driven with an appetite to drive a business unit.
· Knowledge and prior experience with Shopify (beneficial not essential).
· Understanding of client fulfilment in an e-commerce context.
· Understanding of basic web technologies.
· Have a strong attention to detail ensuring product data is 100% accurate and consistent across all products on the website.
· Fast and accurate data input skills.
· We’re an extremely fast paced business so you’ll need to be self-motivated, organised and a brilliant multi-tasker.
· You will possess a strong team ethos in your work and always willing to provide support to co-workers.
· You’ll have a positive approach and your ‘can do’ thinking will mean you’re always keen to excel.
W H Y W O R K F O R B L K B O X
· Opportunity to work for a company awarded the “Best Place to Work” in the 2018 Irish News Workplace and Employment Awards.
· We are a dynamic, forward thinking company leading the industry in functional fitness innovation.
· Rewards and recognition are provided for superior performance.
· Work in a collaborative environment fostering teamwork and accountability.
· Opportunity to work for a company that positively impacts people’s lives.
· Fantastic training opportunities and long-term career progression opportunities available for the right candidates in line with the company’s strategic growth plans.
· Prime working location in Titanic Quarter.
· Lots of perks including a fully functioning showroom gym of pure performance space which acts as a both a training and testing institute for our team.
T O A P P L Y
Please submit a one-page cover letter or video application (preferred) in addition to your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below The cover letter should show your personality and help us learn why you want to work for BLK BOX in this role. Let us know what about this job attracts you?
Please note – Applications without a cover letter will not be considered