Excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive based in Tobermore.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for producing informative and engaging copy and promoting the business through a number of digital channels. Other responsibilities include to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of online marketing efforts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing professional to join a market leading Company recently listed in Belfast Telegraph’s Top 100 Companies NI.
Job Title Digital Marketing Executive
Reporting To Head of Marketing
Main purpose of the job:
Responsible for producing informative and engaging copy and promoting the business through a number of digital channels. To assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of online marketing efforts.
- Implement and contribute to the digital strategy and social media strategy.
- Manage digital channels to drive engagement and increase awareness of the company’s products and services.
- Content marketing: Create informative and engaging copy for social and digital channels e.g. blogs, videos, e-communications and e-magazines.
- Social Media Marketing: Create and manage social media to maintain regular activity across all channels to increase audiences and engagement.
- Increase website traffic through improved SEO (optimising content on page to drive traffic) and SEM (paid search)
- Publish articles and information across social and digital platforms including the company website ensuring content is updated regularly.
- Keep up-to-date with new social media and digital marketing trends and tools.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web-Trends etc.) and implement agreed actions.
- Provide monthly reports on the various social platforms performance.
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns via Mail-chimp.
- Liaise with agencies on various web and design projects.
- Advise on digital display opportunities and manage campaigns.
- Develop visual content for digital channels e.g. video production and editing and infographics.
- Other relevant marketing duties as and when required.
Please click here to download full Job Description.
Please click here to download Job Specification
Completed applications must be received before the closing date on Friday 12th July 2019 @ 5pm.