MJM Marine are seeking a Design Scheduler to join their Design Department.
Job Title: Design Scheduler
Reports to: Design Manager
Due to significant growth, an opportunity has arisen to join the Design department within the highly successful MJM Group. We are looking for dynamic candidates who will demonstrate the Company’s “can do” core value by becoming a valued member of a busy team. They will benefit from working for a Company which places particular emphasis on Investment in Employees.
- To assist the design team in the management, quantifying and requisitioning of core materials & approved finishes.
- To understand the breakdown and assembly of MJM designed items and to produce job sheets / cutting lists for issue to MJM production.
- To ensure that all relevant drawing, CNC and requisition documentation is presented to the Production Department in accordance with the MJM Design SOP.
- All other duties as requested by management that would reasonably fall with the Job Title.
- Basic to mid-level AutoCAD draughting capabilities. Proof of level of competency will be required.
- Proven ability to understand/ interpret AutoCAD drawings and take precise measurements.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a joinery / construction environment or equivalent.
- Computer literate, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Advanced organisational and communciation skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Previous experience working in a fit out industry
- Knowledge of marine or land based construction products.
- Solidworks capabilities.
- Knowledge of CNC programming
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate their adherence to the Criteria in the application form. You will be expected to participate in education, training or development as is necessary, to enable the company to achieve the company’s objectives as communicated to you.
To apply please click the apply button below.
You will be directed to the complete the following steps:
- Click on ‘Apply for this job’
- Complete the application form online.
- Download the application form after completion
- Save the downloaded form
- Upload the downloaded form to the site
Completed application forms with monitoring form should be submitted by Friday 21st June 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer.