Excellent opportunity for Customer Service Support based in Belfast
Customer Service Support
CONTRACT: Fixed term
DURATION:3 months (from date of appointment)
HOURS:30 hours per working week (must be fully flexible)
LOCATION: Titanic Belfast Building
REPORTING TO: Visitor Attraction Resource Manager
As a member of the Visitor Experience Team, reporting to the Visitor Attraction Resource Manager, the Customer Service Support Crew member will be responsible for handling Titanic Belfast’s visitor and group booking requests, queries, complaints and comments by phone and email, dealing with both internal and external clients, as well as local, national and international visitors.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the call handling of reservations and enquiries for Titanic Belfast, the SS Nomadic and the TEC
- Responsible for the logging and processing of all email enquiries and complaints via a cloud-based Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- Manage an extremely busy centralised inbox in a timely manner, filing all queries and amendments utilising an organised and efficient system
- Record and forward messages to relevant parties in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure 5-star customer service standards are maintained at all times
- Communicate calmly, politely and tactfully to all clients, guests and suppliers
- Provide additional support with group booking reservations and communications by liaising with Tour Operators and the Visitor Reception team daily to ensure group booking reservations are as accurate as possible prior to all group visits
- Ensure group booking reservations adhere to all departmental booking processes and procedures
- Compile and distribute, company-wide, a daily group bookings overview highlighting arrival times, confirmed visitor numbers and any additional requirements for visitors.
- Assist with post-sale group booking enquiries and requests
- Operate in line with Titanic Belfast’s Customer Care Policies and Procedures
- Assist with typing, filing and other administrative duties as required
- Assist in the emergency evacuation procedure at Titanic Belfast
- Compliance with the Titanic Belfast Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Proactive and positive approach to embracing organisational Health and Safety culture
- To undertake your duties in such a way as to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of Titanic Belfast
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all GDPR / Data Protection related policies and procedures
- To undertake such other relevant duties as may from time to time be required.
- The above reflects the main elements associated with this position. It is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent (Grades A-C including English & Maths)
- Previous call and email handling experience in a busy customer service environment, including use of call/email logging software
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including visitors, suppliers and crew
- Adaptable and able to respond quickly to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- A strong team player who can work well with others but who can also show initiative when working independently.
- Considerable experience in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
NB: Titanic Belfast reserves the right to enhance the selection criteria if necessary to assist with shortlisting.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 28th June 2019 at 9am. Applications will only be accepted via company application forms. If you wish to apply for the position, please visit our recruitment site by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below to complete and submit an application. Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
Please note for applicants successful at the shortlisting stage and each stage thereafter the following date will apply:
Individual Interviews – Monday 1st July 2019
Titanic Belfast Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.