Excellent opportunity for a Customer Service/Call Centre Manager based in Newry
CUSTOMER SERVICE/CALL CENTRE MANAGER
BASED NEWRY Full Time Permanent. No shift work.
McAllister Group is the largest Environmental Drainage company in Ireland. Established in 1971 we continue to grow. Currently employing more than 120 staff across our three locations, Newry, Eglinton and London. As recent winners of the UKSTT award we are regarded as innovators in our industry. As a recognised Best Family Business, we value our staff. We offer the best training, secure employment, a genuine career path and an opportunity to work with modern state of the art equipment.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and to ensure we continue to expectations we have a new opportunity for an experienced Customer Service/ Call Centre Manager.
What you will do:
- Liaise with our Operation Managers in our Head office and our other office locations as well as appointed sub-contractors to ensure all business activities deliver on contractual obligations and fiscal targets.
- Consistently deliver on all service KPI’s
- Plan, schedule and review workloads to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis.
- Ensure your team deliver a service in line with Company standards, Client and Customer expectations.
- Develop objectives for the call centre’s day-to-day activities.
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximise the productivity of resources.
- Collect and analyse call-centre statistics.
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards.
- Identify any IT system shortfalls and liaise with IT department to address same.
- Identifying talent within the team and drive development.
You will have:
- Min of 2 years’ experience at Supervisory/Management level working in both a reactive and planned call centre environment.
- Proven track record of service delivery and meeting KPI’s
- A practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements.
- A self-motivated and resilient outlook.
- An understanding that amazing results come through leading and developing high performing teams.
- Knowledge of IT reporting systems.
- GCSE Grades (A-C) or equivalent passes in English and Mathematics
You may have:
- 3rd level qualification in a Business-related discipline.
To apply, please send your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Closing date for receipt of applications 5pm Friday 5th July 2019.
McAllister Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer