Excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller/ Accounts Assistant based in Belfast
CREDIT CONTROL/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
Antrim / Belfast / Down
Excellent opportunity for a Credit Control /Accounts Assistant based in Belfast.
Hours 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary Dependant on experience
Rainbow Communications is one of the leading telecommunications companies in the UK and Ireland, with over 10,000 business customers and over 45% of Northern Ireland’s Top 200 companies.
Rainbow places customer service and support at the heart of its business, with over 100 employees, dedicated account managers and customer support teams, Rainbow is committed to ensuring our customers receive an industry leading telecommunications and IT experience.
The role will involve both credit control duties and accounts assistant duties within a busy finance team.
Key elements of the role Include:
- Making outbound calls to customers in line with company procedure to discuss accounts and arrange payment
- Taking inbound calls and dealing with customer queries with the ultimate goal of obtaining payment
- Use email, letters, and telephone to contact debtors and ensure payment of outstanding invoices
- Resolve problems for clients, copy invoices/statements, credit notes, and liaise internally and with the account management team to progress any customer queries.
- Processing debit/ credit card payments, compiling Bank Lodgements
- Providing reports for Line Manager and escalation of any issues as required
- Update internal systems to ensure current information is accurate
- Sales Ledger Duties – Issuing of customer invoices, credits notes & statements using accounting software and CRM system.
- Accurately recording and reconciling customer payments.
- Setting up customer direct debits and responding to returned DDs.
- Dealing with customer accounts queries in a professional and efficient manner.
- General Account’s duties when required.
- Minimum 2 years credit control/Accounts experience
- Education to GCSE (Grades A*-C, including Mathematics and English)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in dealing with customers by phone.
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to plan, organise and complete several tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Desirable skills and experience but not essential:
- Knowledge of Sage Accounting software
- Previous experience in the telecommunications sector
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date 25th of June 2019
Rainbow Communication is an Equal Opportunities Employer