Excellent opportunity for a Cookstown Reception
Job Title: Cookstown Reception
Division/ Department: Finance
Reception is a critical role for McAleer & Rushe as it is the first opportunity for customers to be greeted and visitors welcomed. As the Cookstown Receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard and consistent delivery of customer service on answering telephones to greeting visitors.
- Coordinate the switchboard screening and directing calls as necessary;
- Meet and greet all visitors;
- Schedule meetings and coordinate the booking of meeting rooms;
- Circulate post and deliveries;
- Coordinate employee travel requests and arrangements;
- Maintain the Flight Booking Database, ensuring booking is costed to the appropriate project;
- Assist with ordering and tracking of all catering requests; and
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Education / Experience:
- Professional, friendly and polite with the ability to create a welcoming environment;
- Experience in an administrative and or receptionist role is preferable but not essential;
- Professional telephone manner;
- High standard of interpersonal skills with clear and concise verbal and written communication;
- Well organised;
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team demonstrating commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm and flexibility; and
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV