Excellent opportunity for a Conference & Banqueting Co-ordinator based in Antrim
EMPLOYER: Dunsilly Hotel, Antrim
POSITION: Conference & Banqueting Co-ordinator
FULL TIME / Permanent: 40 Hours/Week
SALARY: Negotiable (depending on experience)
The successful candidate needs to have previous experience of maximising event space and revenue. Working to targets and an ability to build long term relationships.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective process to handle customer enquiries and qualify their business needs; as well as communicating booking information to all hotel departments.
- Good external & internal contact skills, strong team player,
- Capacity to deal with reporting and administrative work, Hotsoft PMS experience preferred.
- To process all correspondence within acceptable time limits and conduct follow up calls.
- To produce contracts and complete RFPs.
- Prepare all event documentation in a professional and timely manner,
- To be proficient in conference/event set-ups, audio visual and food service within the hotel and other supported service,
- Management of key accounts.
- To be actively involved in the sales strategies for Corporate/Conference, Associations and Banqueting business.
- Represent the hotel at wedding shows and events when required,
- Compiling monthly reports,
- To work with and support the Sales & Marketing Team to achieve our Sales and Marketing Strategy.
- To exceed monthly and annual sales targets.
- To complete show-arounds of the hotel.
Requirements – The successful candidate will have:
- Experience within a similar high volume sales role.
- Must be client facing
- Sales focused and target driven
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- An ability to be self-motivated and be pro-active
- Strong team-working skills
- A commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Must have at least 2 years plus experience in a similar role
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV