Excellent opportunity for a Concierge based in Belfast
Beautifully simple, yet simply beautiful, the Grand Central brings the new era of modern hotel luxury to Belfast with its timeless design, classic service and true style that promises all guests a captivating experience.
The Grand Central is Northern Ireland’s largest hotel, boasting the best views of Belfast as well as being a great place to work.
Hastings Hotels are offering an amazing opportunity for an exceptional hospitality professional to apply for the position of Concierge.
Vacancy Title: Concierge
Location: Grand Central Hotel, Belfast
Key Duties will include:
- Welcoming guests to the hotel, directing and assisting them as required.
- Providing valet parking as required for guests.
- Providing guests with information on facilities, services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transport schedules, arranging tickets, bookings, appointments, and reservations as required.
- Providing guests with maps, brochures, and other literature, relevant to the area.
- Being aware of all hotel services and being active in the sales of these to guests.
- Assisting guests with any reasonable request for hotel services.
- Acquiring extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arranging events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from guests
- Answering the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Responding to complaints and find the appropriate solution.
- Complying with all health, safety and hygiene policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the security of guest property and storage areas at all times, immediately reporting any breaches.
- Working effectively with colleagues to ensure a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
You will have:
- A full clean driving license with no penalty points.
- GCSEs or the equivalent with grades A-C in English and Maths.
- Demonstrable customer focused approach with a passion to deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional groomed appearance.
- Concierge experience, ideally gained within a similar quality establishment is desirable.
This is an exciting yet demanding role requiring a confident, hospitality experienced professional who can deliver a standard of service synonymous with the Hastings brand.
The Concierge role is a full-time position with a competitive salary on offer.
To apply, please forward your CV together with a covering letter of application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Closing Date : 27th June 2019