Excellent opportunity for a Co immunity Services Manager based in Belfast
We have a great opportunity for
COMMUNITY SERVICES, SERVICE MANAGER, BELFAST
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Salary: To be confirmed
- Relevant Health or Social Care professional qualification; or Level 5 Diploma (QCF5) in Leadership for Health and Social Care services (Adults Management); or other relevant Diploma/Degree/Post-Graduate qualification in Management and Leadership in Health and Social Care, or related area.
- Have the qualifications and required experience to be able to meet RQIA criteria to be a Registered Manager of a domiciliary service; or be in a position to register as Registered Manager within 6-months of taking up appointment
- Working knowledge of supporting people who have ASC, communication difficulties and associated complex needs.
- Full UK driving licence held for at least 1 year
- Knowledge of statutory and legislative requirements and application of a ‘rights based ethos’, in line with Domiciliary Care Agencies Minimum Standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
How to Apply: Visit our website by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Please note this post is subject to an enhanced check by Access NI
Volunteer opportunities available please phone for more details
The closing date for applications is 28th June 2019 at 4.00 pm.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to the company website