Location UK / Antrim
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary Not disclosed
Updated 5 days ago
Excellent opportunity for Commercial Vehicle Technicians and Commercial Vehicle Electricians based in Mallusk and Portadown
NI Trucks is a commercial vehicle dealership who sell and maintain all makes of commercial vehicles and trailers. We have vacancies for Commercial Vehicle Technicians and Commercial Vehicle Electricians on our day and nightshift in Mallusk and Portadown.
There are 4 pay bands, ranging from Level 1 at £10.71 to Level 4 at £13.26 per hour. We offer industry leading pay rates. Your starting rate of basic pay will be determined based on your experience, ability and standard of workmanship
In addition to the basic pay all Technicians are eligible for a monthly bonus scheme based on individual and workshop performance.
For all level 4 technicians we offer a £1,500 joining incentive for successful applicants who are new to NI Trucks ltd. This will be paid in 3 equal instalments after three, six and nine months.
The standard working week is 39 hours at your basic hourly rate plus overtime applicable at 1.5 times your basic hourly rate.
Our requirements of you
Candidates must have the following attributes;
1. Candidates must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion.
2. You must have a strong working knowledge of modern diagnostic equipment/techniques.
3. Be able to complete a wide spectrum of jobs from major unit overhauls to electrical work or routine servicing
4. You will accept only the highest repair quality and approach each job with a first fix mentality.
5. The ability to work in a busy environment.
6. You should display a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation, and be able to work as part of a team.
7. You will have an open but respectful character and work always in a manner that is safe for you and your fellow workers.
8. Have an excellent time and attendance record.
9. A valid driving licence. LCV C and C+E licences are desirable.
NI Trucks reserve the right to review the experience and qualifications required depending on the volume of applicants.
The £1,500 joining incentive is not available to applicants who have been employed by NI Trucks Ltd. within the last 2 years.
If you are looking for a well paid job with excellent career progression prospects and have the ability send your CV by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below