Excellent opportunity for CNC Milling/Turning Operatives based in Dromore
CNC Milling/Turning Operatives
G.E.E Precision, through continued expansion, require experienced and ambitious individuals to join our team in manufacturing high-end parts for the aerospace sector. We have positions available for those with experience in either CNC Milling or CNC Turning.
- Operate CNC Milling Machines and/or CNC Lathes and ensure they are working to production schedules provided and are working to maximum capacity.
- Components are machined to specification of drawings provided and to correct tolerances.
- Real time setup and run times for component parts going through the machines are captured and provided for production co-ordination.
- Ability to carry out Quality Checks.
- Adhere to housekeeping and Health & Safety standards
- Adhere to AS 9100 & ISO 9001
- 2-3 years’ experience in the operation of either or both CNC Milling/CNC Turning
- (depending on volume of applicants, less experience may be considered but applicant would have to be agreeable to attend additional internal/external training)
- CNC 3 axis milling.
- CNC Lathes/multi axis lathes
- Knowledge of efficient machining processes and tooling is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good attitude.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- Comfortable working in a team-based environment.
- This role offers an excellent salary to the right candidate, dependent on experience
- Offers opportunities for progression within the company
- Excellent conditions
- Good team environment
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV