We have an exciting opportunity for a clinical pharmacist to join our expanding team.
Our clinical improvement projects are designed to help GP practices improve patient outcomes across different therapeutic areas. This is delivered by our pharmacists conducting high quality clinical audits resulting in therapeutic and management recommendations in line with local and national guidelines.
The role will give autonomy and responsibility for the delivery of all clinical and reporting functions relating to the successful completion of our clinical reviews, as well as helping us search and develop potential future opportunities.
- To provide a highly professional, ethical and quality service to GP practices by delivering clinical improvement projects within the framework of our company protocols to enhance patient care
- To always maintain the highest levels of professional conduct
- To plan and prioritise clinical projects and company workload
- To consistently apply all information governance and company policies
- To work as part of our team and contribute to the future development of our clinical services and company strategies
- To constantly act in a reliable and professional manner and fulfil any other duties which may be required to benefit the company
- To develop awareness of the company within the NI NHS and to develop long lasting customer relationships
- To complete CPD relevant to the company’s current clinical activity
- To become fully competent in all practice clinical systems
- This is a field-based role with local travel involved.
- 2 years post registration experience
- A current driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Experience of working in a GP practice or of management in community pharmacy
- Experience of clinical audit
- Post Graduate qualification
- IT literate with strong analytical skills
- Positive, flexible attitude
- Innovative and creative
- Effective communication skills
- Above average salary, travel expenses, mobile phone and laptop.
- Personal and professional development including clinical diplomas, systems training and commercial awareness.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.