Care & Support Assistant (Activities) working at Millbrook Court HWC, Bangor.
Based at: Millbrook Court HWC, 228 Donaghadee Road, Bangor, County Down, BT20 4RZ
Hours: 28 hours per week
- Minimum of 6 months experience (within the last 5 years) of providing care/support in a paid or voluntary capacity.
- Knowledge and understanding of the care and support needs of adults and experience of delivering an activities programme, and; knowledge and understanding of the importance of activities for adults with dementia in a care setting.
Benefits of working with Radius:
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Health Cashback plan (where applicable)
- Uniform provided
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training & development opportunities
For full Job Description & Person Specification, please click here.
Hard copy application forms can be obtained by calling Holywood Reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please click here to view Radius’s Applicant Privacy Notice.