Excellent opportunity for Business Support Executive based in Toome.
This role is for someone to join our team who has a desire to grow and develop their career. You will be exposed to different areas of the business including production, customer management, stock control and financial analysis.
You will help manage the needs and requirements of our customers on a daily basis which will require you to work with fellow office staff to ensure adequate stock levels are being held, delivery dates can be met, and quality expectations of the customer are achieved. You will also be working alongside the Production and Warehouse Manager and have involvement in varied operational and production related activities within the warehouse.
Main duties include:
- Regularly communicate with internal staff to know daily business activities and adapt where necessary.
- Be the main point of contact for key accounts which are allocated to you.
- Be confident in communicating with key customers to ensure their needs are understood and then follow up to ensure these needs are met.
- Provide support in account, stock, production and financial management.
- Be forward thinking in trying to generate new product/services leads with current customers and potential new customers.
- Work closely with dispatch/warehouse coordinator to ensure production and delivery schedules are completed in a timely manner, ensuring efficiencies at each level.
- Be self-motivated to work autonomously with minimal day to day direct supervision and have ability to manage your time and diary efficiently.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate for this role.
- 3rd level education in Business/Engineering related discipline.
- Highly driven and self-motivated.
- Strong interpersonal and courteous communication skills.
- Results focused with the ability to use initiative.
- A flexible approach with the tenacity to deal with the challenges that you will be faced with
- A willingness and desire to learn, motivate and develop yourself further.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to work effectively on your own using your initiative and in a team environment.
- Willing to learn different aspects of the business including production processes.
- Able to work flexible hours as required.
- Knowledge of engineering/construction related terminology.
- Previous office-based experience.
- PC proficient including MS Office products (especially Excel).
- Previous experience using Sage 200 (full training provided)
- Data-entry experience
We accept applications from graduates and/or candidates with relevant experience.
Competitive Salary offered plus other company benefits
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your CV.