Westland is leading the way in horticulture, and proud to be one of the largest horticultural companies in the UK and Europe. A market leader in our categories, we supply a wide range of gardening, pet care and environmental products to the retail market.
Westland Horticulture Ltd. are pleased to announce the availability of the position of Business Intelligence Analyst, located at our head office site in Granville industrial estate Dungannon. Reporting to the Head of ERP the successful candidate will work with a dynamic agile team of ERP specialists implementing data modeling and business intelligence across a number of live projects.
Main Duties Include:
- Supporting the design functional business solutions; analysing and implementing key data requirements;
- Working with the business and IT stakeholders (including third parties) to define and implement timely solutions to business problems;
- Analysing the scale and impact of the business change from the perspective of people, process, technology and data;
- Collaborating with the Project Manager and business stakeholders to plan the business analysis activities;
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of tools, techniques and best practice.
- Proven experience in data modelling and business intelligence and traditional RDBMS data warehouses;
- Strong working experience of power BI and SSIS/SSRS;
- Understanding of designing and building data warehouse solutions;
- Developing insights and dashboards using visualisation tools;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to evaluate large volumes of data;
- Experience in Cloud computing – Azure analtics / data factory.
- Experience of working with international businesses supporting multiple languages and territories;
- ERP implementation or Integration experience;
- An understanding of Dynamics 365 data entities;
- Experience in Qlikview/Tableau;
- Previous experience of working in a high volume, fast paced online FMCG environment.
If you are interested in the above role please forward your updated CV, outlining how you meet the above criteria.
The Closing date for applications is Wednesday 26th June 2019
Westland Horticulture is an Equal Opportunities Employer