Excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager based in Derry City & Surrounding Areas, Mid-Ulster
Job Vacancy at Anzac Wines & Spirits
Position: Business Development Manager
Sales Area: Derry City & Surrounding Areas, Mid-Ulster
Salary: Not Disclosed
Status: Permanent – Full Time
Other: Company Car Provided
An experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic person is required by Anzac Wines & Spirits, Drinks Wholesaler, Importer, Distributor and Brand builder, based in Ballycastle. Applicant must be versatile and willing to work independently as well as part of a team.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing various types of accounts, in both the on and off trade sectors, in Derry City, surrounding areas and the wider Mid Ulster areas, growing and delivering sales, building brands to meet targets and working with the entire Anzac Wines & Spirits team to continuously deliver outstanding customer service and operational excellence.
- Take ownership and demonstrate visible commitment to improving sales with a focus on upselling company agency and specialised brands.
- Develop relationships with customers, actively engaging with them, making the agreed number of weekly sales calls (in person and telesales) to existing and potential customers.
- Identify new business opportunities taking responsibility for personally closing these opportunities out.
- Actively participate in regular team meetings at the company’s office base.
- Ensure that all relevant market information in the specific sales area is gathered, communicated and utilised so that new profitable sales are delivered.
- Assist with credit control and sales administration.
- Investigate and resolve queries promptly and complete reporting activities within agreed timeframes.
- Assist with organising, attend and work at various trade events throughout the year.
- Host events to help promote brands and sales of same.
- Undertake any duties assigned by the manager which are consistent with the job holder’s expertise and skills.
- Previous experience in a similar sales role desirable.
- Industry knowledge / experience desirable.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Drinks industry, particularly the Craft Beer, Spirits and Wine markets.
- demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
- have established an excellent commercial sense;
- have competent IT skills;
- hold a full, clean UK Driving Licence.
- experience in using CRM software via a Tablet device.
Please apply by CV with Cover Letter by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 5th July 2019 @ 12pm