Excellent opportunity for a Bus Driver & Car Park Operative
Cosmo Car Park require a Bus Driver & Car Park Operative
Car Park Services has been providing convenient parking across Northern Ireland for more than 25 years. Our business has been recognised as an Investors in People Accredited company, a testament to our commitment to our staff. CPS is a friendly, welcoming and professional environment – making it an exciting place for our staff to work.
CPS is committed to hiring and developing staff who want to work as part of a well-established team, we look forward to receiving your application.
Bus Driver Salary: £20,748
Car Park Operative Salary: £17,930
Job Summary/ Responsibilities
- Bus Driver must safely transport passengers to and from the airport and assist customers with luggage.
- Efficiently and accurately processing customer bookings via telephone and face to face.
- Processing customer check-in and check-out procedures accurately.
- Parking customer vehicles safely and efficiently.
- This role involves working on a 12-hour shift basis – 3 days on/ 2 days off, 2 days on/ 3 days off. This role offers the successful candidate every other weekend off as well as longer and better quality breaks each week and fewer consecutive days worked.
- Applicants must have full UK driving licence
- For the Bus Driving position – Applicants must have a Minibus licence (PCV D licence) 2 years minibus driving experience is preferred however not essential we will consider candidates with a full clean licence and continuous career history.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, to interact with all customers and fellow team members.
- Ability to read, write legibly, and speak in English, to understand customers, properly execute safety procedures, and to write incident, or other reports.
How to Apply: please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date: Monday 24 June 2019 at 5pm