Excellent opportunity for a Break Press Operative based in Dungannon
Break Press Operative
To produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials using a press brake, a computer numeric controlled (CNC) piece of equipment that makes precision bends, punches, or cuts into material.
- Look at blueprints or plans for the finished product
- Make adjustments to the machine to control speed
- Material feed and path of the cut, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- Make sure their machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output.
- Look at the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
- General Housekeeping
- Happy to assist in all areas if required
- Working well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Skills and Qualities:
- Effective communication
- Diversity sensitivity
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal abilities
- Professionalism and work ethic
- Positive attitude and energy
- Adaptability/ flexibility
Wages are between £10.00 and £12.00 based on experience.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV