Excellent opportunity for an Air Conditioning Engineer based in Northern Ireland.
Job Description - Air Conditioning Engineer
Bel-Air Services (NI) Limited (part of the Greenview Gas Group) are now recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer.
We are looking for time served Air Conditioning Engineer that has a track record of successfully delivering planned, reactive, remedial maintenance activities and installation works. The candidate will work across a wide range of contracts serving both public and private sector clients. The role will be mobile and predominantly based within Northern Ireland however travel to ROI and GB will arise from time to time.
What you will do
- The following reflects the main tasks associated with your position and are not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive.
- To deliver a quality and compliant service in line with the overall business strategy.
- To carry out planned, reactive and remedial maintenance activities.
- To carry out the installation of air conditioning and ventilation systems.
- To carry out fault finding across all types of HVAC equipment.
- To ensure works are delivered on time, to budget and to the quality levels expected by senior management.
- To assist with developing and representing the business in a professional and competent manner.
- To attend courses such as health and safety, PASMA, IPAF and manufacturer training as and when required.
- To mentor and train any apprentices within the business.
- To take part in the weekly on call rota and attend emergency call outs as necessary.
- To be available for overtime and working away from home from time to time.
- Any other duties within the skill set of the individual.
What you will bring
As an Air Conditioning Engineer, your main skills and experience will include the following.
- Time served tradesman with a minimum of three years post apprenticeship experience.
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Refrigeration / Air Conditioning or equivalent.
- C&G 2079 F Gas Category 1 Certificate.
- Experience working across a wide range of manufacturers air conditioning and ventilation systems including Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Toshiba, LG, Panasonic etc.
- Experience working across a wide range of system types including Split, VRV / VRF, Heat Pump, DX, Chilled Water, Hybrid etc.
- The ability to obtain security clearances for high security premises such as SC, CTC, Enhanced Disclosure Access NI etc.
- Fully flexible regarding travel and have the ability to travel to sites across NI, ROI and GB.
- A neat and tidy manner both with personal presentation and delivery of work.
- A clean driving licence.
How we will reward you
- Salary (based on experience)
- Daily Travel Allowance
- On Call Allowance
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Company Van
- Company Branded Uniform
- Mobile Phone
- Specialist Tools and Plant
- Opportunities for progression
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV