Excellent opportunity for an Administrator based in Belfast
Department: Building Maintenance
Contract: Maternity cover, 9-month, full time, – 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Administration Co-ordinator
The successful candidate will provide an effective administrative service to the Maintenance office and site team, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems. To be a Contracts Administrator in a Construction Company operating in the Social Housing, Market. To utilise the in-house systems in place while understanding, implementing and adhering to the company SHEQ policy/strategy.
Main Duties / Accountability
- Effective scheduling of works to field based Engineers ensuring maximum productivity on a daily basis.
- Utilise in house IT systems to the full and ensure work is progressed and completed effectively
- Prioritise workload
- Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
- Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
- To provide an efficient, courteous and professional approach to all telephone callers
- To record and convey accurately and at the appropriate time incoming or outgoing messages
- To take accurate facts and contact details for the recipient of the message
- Carry out filing as per standard filing system, keeping files up to date using the in-house system & any hard copies as required
- Monitor and review all contract files to ensure procedures are being followed and files are up to date.
- Ensure that emails are dealt with appropriately and efficiently.
- Ensure that controlled documents are recorded appropriately (Gas, Elec certs etc)
- Any other reasonable management request.
- A Minimum of 12 months previous Administration Experience
- Previous relevant experience either in the Construction Sector or Social Housing Sector.
Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and approach to work
- Ability to competently operate MS office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated ➢ Enthusiastic
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Ability to process information from more than one source.
Education / Qualifications
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- NVQ Level 2 Administration or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 Administration/Customer Services or equivalent.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
Closing date: 21st June 2019