Excellent opportunity for Administrator based in Belfast.
Post: Administrator (To cover Maternity leave, one-year post with the potential to be made permanent) from 1st July or ASAP.
Location: Courtney and Nelson Ltd, Boucher Crescent Belfast
Contact with: Management, Staff
Responsible to: Admin Team Manager and Management
Hours: 37.5 hours
Holidays: 20 days + 8 statuary days
Probationary Period: 6 months
To assist the Administration Team and the Finance & Administration Manager in the provision of general administrative and accounts support.
- Providing administrative support within the Administration Team and the Finance Team
- Reception duties – answering telephones and greeting visitors
- Dealing with any enquiries that come through by email
- Data Inputting and maintaining basic accounting systems
- Processing information and filing accordingly
- Any other duties as required at the discretion of management
The Ideal Person:
- Experience desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Strong computer skills and proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability to learn and become proficient in a multi task environment
- Excellent writing skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- Good level of numeracy and ability to enter financial data such as Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Demonstrated abilities in organising, prioritising and time management
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines and respond to urgent requests
- Ability to perform duties independently, with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.