Excellent opportunity for a 3D Modeler based in Bangor
Excellent opportunity for a 3D Modeler
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent
We’re looking for an experienced 3D modeler to join our team in-house. Your main responsibility will be to work alongside are 3D team.
Education, Experience and Skills Required
- Experience working previously in motion graphics, animation or a production environment.
- Strong knowledge of major 3D software such as Maya, Cinema 4D
- A deep understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved
- Exceptional skills in building assets
- High skill level in implementing textures & lighting for props
- Experienced with After Effects
- A strong work ethic, with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own and able to take direction.
- Flexibility to switch between several projects at once.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation, with accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Icing on Top
- Comfortable with Unreal Engine
- Experience with Sequencer in Unreal Engine
Salary: Dependant on Experience
How to Apply
Please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV and covering letter