Excellent opportunity for Warehouse Supervisor based in Belfast.
Granning Lynx NI Ltd is currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing and delivery activities in their warehouse in Belfast. Working within a fast-paced international parts company. you will ensure productivity, quality and ensure customer service standards are achieved. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that daily operations work effectively and exceed daily performance expectations to increase the company’s overall market share.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and performance to the warehouse manager.
- Organizing and maintaining inventory within the warehouse area
- Ensure all goods inwards/outwards accuracy
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain and record stock levels, and document to minimize possible shortages
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- coordinate warehouse activities with sales department.
- maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts.
- reporting any issues and daily activities to warehouse manager.
- High organizational skills and housekeeping standards
- Proven 3 years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory and organizational techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages MS Office and opera preferable
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skill.
- Full vaild Driver’s License
- Forklift Operation Certification.
- First aid certificate desirable
Salary £21k per annuum depending on experience
To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and send CV