Excellent opportunity for a Warehouse Operative/Relief Driver based in Mallusk, Newtownabbey
Warehouse Operative/Relief Driver – Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Mallusk, Newtownabbey
Worktime: Mon – Fri 7am – 4pm
Salary: To be discussed with Employer
- Working across our Goods-in and Despatch areas. The successful applicant will be responsible for safely off-loading and checking stock from delivery vehicles.
- Picking, organising and packing sales orders for courier collection.
- Assisting Sales Reps with picking stock for re-stocking of sales vans.
- Face to face interaction with customers to take orders and despatch.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately.
- Ensure standards of hygiene and Health & Safety are complied with.
- Follow all instructions given by senior staff
- Driving/delivery duties when required.
- Previous Warehouse experience an advantage
- GCSE Level Maths and English or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Comfortable working as part of a team and interacting regularly with customers
- Valid driver’s licence which covers category C/C1 (7.5t vehicles) essential.
- Forklift license and CPC desirable but not essential as all necessary training will be provided.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV