Excellent opportunity for a Van Sales Rep – Full Time Permanent focusing on Northern Ireland and Co. Donegal
Van Sales Rep – Full Time Permanent
Established manufacturer of food ingredients for the butchery, artisan producers and specialist food retail sector.
Focusing on Northern Ireland and Co. Donegal the role includes:
- Development of sales to existing customers and developing new business
- Working closely with customers to ensure the delivery of maximum customer experience at all times
- Sales co-ordination, regular planning and follow through to ensure achievement of sales targets
- Develop and build strong relationships to maximise sales opportunities across the region
- Continually gather market intelligence to gain competitive advantage
- Comfortable working as part of a team but have ability to work on own initiative.
- Money handling/Basic accounting.
- Previous food sales experience, ideally with a background gained in the butchery sector, desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- GCSE English and Maths essential
- Computer Literate
- Valid driver’s licence which covers category C/C1 (7.5t vehicles) essential.
- CPC desirable but not essential.
- Full training will be provided
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV