Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £20000 - 25000
Updated 7 days ago
As a Transport Coordinator based in our Lisburn Depot you will be responsible for delivering the daily plan for McCulla and will be integral to the success of our operation.
Excellent opportunity for a Transport Co-ordinator who will be responsible for delivering the daily plan by monitoring progress of drivers against their scheduled routing times, communicating effectively with drivers and Customer Services teams, assisting in the planning of collection and deliveries across a multi temperature band and groupage transport function.
Based in our Lisburn Depot, we operate over a numebr of 10 hour shifts and have a 1 in 4 weekend rotation.
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Agility to work within both a team environment and on their own initiative as required
· Ability to problem solve through the course of the day job
· Organise the efficient distribution of groupage loads
· Knowledge of driver hours and regulations surrounding this
· Working knowledge of the Manpack 3 Transport system and Blue Tree vehicle and temperature tracking software
· Can effectively communicate and manage issues such as ferry delays, breakdowns and weather issues
· Excellent geographical knowledge of Ireland and UK
This is an important role within the organisation. As such will carry a competitive remuneration package depending on experience with opportunities to grow within the business.