Due to continued growth Mercedes-Benz of Belfast have a fantastic opportunity available for a Trainee Sales Executive.
About the role…
Due to continued sales growth, Mercedes Benz of Belfast have fantastic opportunities available for Trainee Sales Executives. We are keen to recruit two positions based in our New Car showroom and one position based in our exciting, new standalone Approved Used car showroom.
As a trainee, you will work closely with our sales team to complement their customer offering and introduce their expert product knowledge. Upon succesful completion of a 12 month training programme, you will progress to the role of sales executive. Don’t worry if you are not currently working in the motor industry, we have the training and culture to help you make the next big step in your career.
Mercedes Benz have recently been recently opened a new stand alone Used Car Showroom as part of our investment with the brand. Our Belfast dealership boasts state-of-the-art facilities helping ensure our focus on customer service remains paramount. Mercedes Benz of Belfast is a proud part of the Agnew Group, who are a wholly owned subsidiary of Sytner Group – the UK’s largest Motor Retailer.
- You will possess 5 or more GCSE’s at grade C or above or equivalent (including English or Maths)
- Have previous experience working in a customer service role
- Be enthusiatic about excellent customer service
- Have a passion for automotive technology
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Team orientated, willing to help and support others
- You will also hold a full and valid UK driving licence and be aged 21+ for insurance purposes
This is a phenomenal opportunity to build your career within Northern Ireland’s largest prestige motor retail group.
Remuneration and Benefits…
We’ll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your salary of £18,000 per year, you can also expect –
- Industry leading sales training, development and support with our bespoke Agnew Group Sales training programme.
- Fantastic showroom facilities with the most up to date technology to assist the selling process.
- On site canteen facilities which offers discounted rates to employees.
- A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family after a qualifying period.
- Additional colleagues benefits which includes – cycle to work scheme, preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And, of course being part of the Mercedes Benz brand and Agnew Group offers unrivalled career opportunities for progression.