Excellent opportunity for Traffic Planner based in Newry.
Surefreight Ltd require
An Experienced Traffic Planner to work within their planning team. The ideal candidate will have an excellent geographical knowledge of UK/Ireland and should have at least 2 years’ experience in a busy planning office.
Excellent Salary for the right candidate
- Liaise with customers to ensure collection and delivery bookings are achievable
- Input collection and delivery data into company computer system in an accurate and efficient manner –
- Allocate appropriate drivers, vehicles and trailers to individual jobs in an efficient manner to meet the customer’s requirements while maintaining focus on minimising costs.
- Regularly monitor progress of each driver to ensure the timely and efficient collection and delivery of the loads.
- Continually update customers of changes and delays
- Allocate equipment to specific shipping routes ensuring that the customers’ requirements are met while minimising shipping costs.
- Ensure that shipping companies are fully aware of daily allocations and confirm all bookings and changes to them.Confirm trailers and vehicles have shipped on correct allocated sailings and record any that are not
- Ensure Traffic system is updated with shipping information
- Answer telephone calls in a quick and polite manner.
- Report any customer complaints or complaints of any type to the Operations Manager
To apply please click the APPLY NOW button below and forward your C.Vs detailing full experience