Excellent opportunity for Tier 1 IT Support Engineer based in Belfast.
Job Description: Tier 1 IT Support Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
We wish to appoint a number of Tier 1 IT Support Engineers. Reporting to the IT Services Manager.
The T1 Support Engineer is a technical role within the Service Department, and is responsible for providing first line ICT support, assisting in ICT maintenance duties and some hardware/software builds and installations for our clients.
- Working as part of a busy Infrastructure Support Team
- Providing first level technical support
- Primary point of contact for clients with ICT issues
- Logging & managing all calls to SLA on service management system from inception to successful closure; ensuring calls are handled correctly
- Deployment of PC’s, laptops, printers etc. for clients
- Completing hardware builds and upgrades under direction of other technical staff
- Implementing parts of technical infrastructure solutions for clients under direction of more senior staff
- Providing on-¬‐site client days as part of support contracts
- Managing & monitoring ICT systems and platforms, both internal & client
- ICT maintenance for clients & on internal systems
- Referring client requests for advice & consultation to team lead/account manager where necessary
- Maintaining suitable lines of communication with all staff & clients by various means; email, meeting schedules, shared documents, Lync, phone, mobile etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for serving customers
- Positive professional attitude (but we expect you to have fun at work)
- Ability to build strong bonds and relationships with both customers and other staff in Cased Dimensions
- Ability to uncover problems that get in the way of providing great service and fix them
- Keen ability to manage customer expectations and difficult customer situations
- Ability to build honest and trusting relationships with customers: We will make mistakes; it’s how we respond that defines us. Honesty can happen without customers losing faith in our ability and we need someone who can communicate in a way that reassures customers solving their problem is our number priority
- Expert follow through – If we tell a customer we’ll do something, then we must make it happen
- Strong communication (verbal & written), presentation, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual with a strong desire to learn new technologies
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in Microsoft preferred
- Fluent in English
- Great team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment where multi-tasking is a must
- Ability to work full time (37.5 hours/week)
- Technical experience with Cloud based technologies a plus
- Technical education (Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS) preferred.
To apply please click on the APPLY NOW button below to forward an up to date CV
An excellent package will be on offer for the successful candidate.
Cased Dimensions is an equal opportunities Employer