The Innovation Leader will be part of our global Innovation team within Information Systems (IS), focused on technology improvements.
Technology Innovation Leader – EMEA
The Innovation Leader will be part of our global Innovation team within Information Systems (IS), focused on technology improvements, rolling out and supporting the global innovation councils, driving asset deployments and identifying opportunities for new asset development. To be successful, this role requires a high degree of independent execution, ownership and responsibility for client success. The Innovation Leader must be tenacious in driving innovation ideas from identification to execution to quantifying the business impact to sharing best practices. This role offers the opportunity to solution for a wide range of client requirements, employee recommendations and assets. Extensive knowledge of contact center tools and processes, excellent communication skills and a passion to drive results are essential.
- Identify opportunities to improve Innovation and Technology CSAT scores for clients that rate CNX less than 9 with a focus on driving revenue and profit margins
- Accountable to work with Account/Client, EDGE and Asset teams on Innovation Improvements that drive business cases, support the proposal lifecycle, and drive technology deployments
- Ensure ongoing operational benefits are tracked and developed into post implementation materials
- Provide regular updates for all accounts/Innovation Improvements being worked and next steps to align various teams highlighting issues and progress
- Identify best practices to be shared across accounts, verticals and geographies
- Drive employee-based innovation through country specific Innovation Councils
- Establish regional Innovation Councils
- Support the deployment of Roots in all delivery centers
- Participate in regional Innovation Council meetings
- Participate in on-going governance of roots idea evaluation, implementation and results tracking
- Develop Roots success stories to support sales efforts and share best practices across Concentrix
- Identify opportunities for new asset development
- Provide new client requirements to Asset/Solutions teams
- Recommend internally developed, client-specific solutions as standard assets
- Drive asset penetration though client interactions
Candidate Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Extensive years of technology, BPO industry and process expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and translate customer requirements into technology solutions
- Extensive knowledge of contact center high value services and experience driving innovative initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through value proposition, ROI and key benefits delivered
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to gain consensus and agreement from internal and external stakeholders of innovation programs
- Strong experience working with international or global organizations with cultural awareness
- Strong leader and team player with willingness to learn and drive results
- Highly proficient in the use of desktop tools and software such as Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Proficient in English; Proficient in other languages would be an advantage
Individual Contributor Role
Is recognized as an expert in own function within the organization. Frequently contributes to the development of new theories and methods. Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.