Location UK / Ulster
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £20000 - 25000
Updated 19 hours ago
Talent Acquisition Specialist @ AXA - High Volume
Talent Acquistion Specialist, Derry
We’re recruiting an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our HR Team, Derry.
An experienced high volume recruitment professional, engaging and organised to ensure that we are hiring for now and potential for the future.
Reporting to the TA Manager, you will partner, guide and support business leaders in all recruitment matters, working closely with them to anticipate and understand the talent needs of the organisation and develop an active candidate pipeline;
– Deliver, execute the successful design, implementation and management of recruitment programs to include: sourcing, assessing, selecting, hiring and on-boarding for all hires
– Liaise with managers to develop deep understanding of their business areas and staff roles
– Act as a key point of referral educating hiring managers on employer branding and train the interviewers on interview techniques
– Handle applications and responses; provide feedback to management and candidates on interviews in a professional and timely manner.
– Maintain and collate recruitment tracking database for statistical analysis on all hires, branding and on-boarding effectiveness
– Ensure all contracts of employment are issued correctly for all appointments and maintain accurate personal files and documentation
– Establish and maintain strategic relationships with recruitment agencies
About the Person
In order to demonstrate our commitment to promoting equality of opportunity in employment and to comply with our duties under the Fair Employment & Treatment (NI) Order 1998 we ask all applicants to complete a monitoring form. Please visit AXA Monitoring Form and complete quoting reference number AXANI017/2018.