We are currently searching for a Site Manager to join our Naked Bacon team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK. The Site Manager is responsible for both day to day and strategic operations of the site.
Finnebrogue looks at what’s wrong with food to figure out how to make it the best it can be, without being bound by the way it has always been done. Having earned a reputation as the country’s leading top-tier sausage maker, we launched revolutionary bacon and ham made without nitrites, opened a state of the art vegan and vegetarian factory and always place innovation at the heart of what we do.
We are currently searching for a Site Manager to join our Naked Bacon team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised canteen
- Retail Discount Cards
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Parking
- Discounted Staff Sales
- Length of Service Additional Holiday Allowance
The Site Manager is responsible for both day to day and strategic operations of the site. This role will focus on daily management of the site, whilst driving performance management across all functions through a continuous improvement approach. Hands-on factory experience and the skills to identify, nurture and develop talent in line with volume growth will be a key part of the role whilst ensuring the operational team delivers superior products to exacting SOP’s.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Food Manufacturing Site Manager or equivalent
- Solid experience of managing teams
- Extensive knowledge of the theory and practice of manufacturing management.
- Financially aware and comfortable with statistical analysis and budget control
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Ability to coach, mentor, motivate and train others
- Good feedback skills – both positive and negative
- Degree qualified in production or logistics
- Bacon processing and fresh meat butchery Skills
- UK Retail FMCG
- Development of operational strategy and delivery, feeding into overall business strategy
- Management of production, technical, logistics & engineering teams to deliver quality OTIF and to standard cost
- Identify and implement process improvements, incorporating best practice via benchmarking
- Identify and set strategic targets for, H&S, CSL, Efficiency, Labour, Giveaway, Waste, Downtime, GMP
- Deliver cost savings while maintaining SOP compliance
- Lead a team to achieve operations KPIs applying continuous improvement through loss review and successful action plan completion to deliver target achievements
- Lead the site to achieve targets while coaching and developing a high performing team
- Influence the site team to drive effective and sustainable CI programmes
- Support the site to conduct, training requirements, labour planning, attendance management, behavioral issues
- Ensure safety compliance to all legal and site regulations, monitoring trends and achieving site KPIs in environment and safety
- Ensure colleagues comply with all Finnebrogue health, safety and environmental standards
- Consumer compliant reduction where attributable to manufacturing error
- Support for Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) programme
We are an equal opportunities employer.
For a detailed job description please contact HR via