Excellent opportunity for a Test Engineer (SOAP UI) based in Belfast or Derry/Londonderry.
Can you handle any situation with confidence and control?
Do you understand what customers want and need so that they can get the result quickly?
Are you attracted to a role where you will be exposed to problem solving, innovation and learning opportunities?
At Allstate Northern Ireland we value people with these qualities and understand they will critically impact our customer and the overall success of our organization. We are currently recruiting for Service Desk Support Analyst roles within our Technical Support Centre based in the North West (Derry/Strabane). Come join our team and help shape our future direction!
Title: Service Desk Support Analyst (Bi-Lingual English/French)
In the Service Desk Support Analyst role you will act as a Trusted Advisor for Allstate and provide a world class service to Allstate agents and employees.
The successful candidate will be trained to offer bi-lingual first level technical support (French and English) and will work as part of a technical support team operating within a fast paced and dynamic Technical Support centre environment.
- Responding to incoming calls or chats as first point of contact for clients with IT or product related problems
- Using appropriate questioning techniques to determine the root cause of reported issues
- Diagnosing, documenting and/or resolving issues by providing the appropriate resolution or following the escalation procedure
- Gathering and documenting required information for incidents escalated to higher level teams for the purpose of resolution or continued investigation
- Living into the knowledge management principles (Knowledge Centred Support methodology) by translating customer information into valuable and usable knowledge documentation
- Engaging in a Continuous Improvement (CI) environment by contributing to daily team huddles and participating in weekly Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS) sessions
- Offering the customer an effortless experience with an emphasis on First Contact Resolution
- Adhering to a Trusted Advisor model by continuously educating and assisting clients on all available self-service resources.
- Recognising potential mass outages and taking ownership of reporting these in a timely manner
- Ability to work within an environment where you measured against individual, team, business and strategic goals
- Responding & adapting to a changing and demanding environment
- Taking ownership for your own career path by utilising all available learning and development tools and resources
- Working in a collaborative team environment by engaging, sharing knowledge and communicating effectively
- Reviewing training & specialist communications in order to keep up to date with infrastructure, technology and process enhancements
- Using available tools and resources in an appropriate manner consistent with ANI policy and procedures
Skills & Competencies required:
- Critical Thinking
- Active Listening
- Ability to adapt to customer needs
- Forward thinking
- Problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn & develop
- Customer focused
- Candidates should demonstrate the following on application:
- Fluency in English & French, both written and spoken
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade A – D or equivalent
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
And one of the following:
- A Nationally recognised IT related qualification (such as NVQ, Fetac, ECDL or equivalent).
- Or at least 1 year of customer service related experience in the last 5 years plus a strong working knowledge off and the ability to navigate Windows Operating systems
- Previous experience of working in a Service Desk role is preferred but not essential
This is a permanent full-time position and hours of work will be a minimum of 37.5 hours per week. This role involves shift work hours. Our operational hours are 9am – 5am with core hours being 12pm to 2am. Typical shifts are as follows: 1pm-9pm, 2pm-10pm, 3pm-11pm, 4pm-12pm etc.
Apply Here: To Apply please click the APPLY NOW button below to be directed to our website.
Closing Date: Friday 19th April 2019
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.