You will be the first point of contact for your contract regarding social, email and VOC reporting and how best to identify key insights as well as finding new opportunities for Primark.
From one of our European office of your choice, you will be the first point of contact for your contract regarding social, email and VOC reporting and how best to identify key insights as well as finding new opportunities for Primark.
Liaising with different teams, both internally and externally, across the business and using previous related experience, you will have the business acumen to understand requirements and will be able to tailor solutions, reporting based on them. You will also draw on this experience to work on your own initiative, supplying the operational team with key insights into potential growth.
A significant part of your role will be building bespoke queries using existing tools, carrying out research and ensuring the insights you gather and the analytics reports you and the insights team produce are drivers for change and are factored into the long-term strategy
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Supporting various internal and external teams with knowledge of the social media landscape
- Supporting various internal and external teams with knowledge of the CSM tools and how we can support growth
- Setting up social listening and building social media reports
- Presenting project updates and reports to all levels of the company with confidence and clarity
- Continuously working to identify new technology options and other opportunities, and communicating those requirements clearly in a business case format
- Provide upskill training to existing members of the team to share knowledge and create a succession plan
- Experience using social media with a focus on driving results through effective use of analytics
- Experience with Brandwatch, Netbase and other Social Listening took, with a focus on Query building
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and working with Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram, etc.
- Experience with delivering high level reports to a Client
- Ability to transition 1-on-1 conversations seamlessly from public to private to maximize resolution efficiency
- Experience with working on client social platforms
- Experience with working on client Customer Service Management platforms
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Enjoy working in a problem solving and fast-paced environment
- Enjoy solving practical problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Net base, Brand watch, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Radian 6), Twitter Search, Social Mention, etc.) and popular social media management tools (Sprinklr, Tweet Deck, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Marketing, English, Journalism, etc.
- Previous or current Primark experience.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements.
- Pension Scheme.
- Health and eye care support provisions.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Excellent relocation support.
- 28 days paid holiday (including statutory days).
- Holiday and weekend break discounts.
- Exclusive corporate discounts and savings.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment.
- Team building activities and networking opportunities.
- Competitive bonus incentive.
- Professional and professional development.
- Relocation package available
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.