Senior Data and Governance Officer working 37 hours per week at Radius Housing.
Based at: Radius House, 38-52 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 6AA
Hours: 37 hours per week
- A third level qualification and at least 2 years’ (gained in the last 6 years’) experience in a governance / regulation role or similar OR at least 5 years’ (gained in the last 10 years’) experience of governance / regulation and legislation.
- Demonstrable knowledge of governance, regulation, data protection legislation and GDPR
- Experience in advising an organisation on governance / regulation and legislation and devising, implementing and monitoring Data Protection policies and procedures.
- Experience in auditing routines.
- Strong communication skills, capable of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders, and the ability to translate thinking clearly to others, including demonstrable skills in document/report writing/dissemination
- Experience in reviewing quality and delivering continuous improvement.
Full Job Description & Person Specification please click here.
Hard copy application forms can be obtained by calling Holywood Reception on 028 9039 7250.
Radius reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate shortlisting.
Radius is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please click here to view Radius’s Applicant Privacy Notice.