In this role, you’ll work on a dynamic mix of projects helping our clients solve some of their most pressing issues. Working in diverse, inclusive teams to build relationships with our clients, you’ll deliver innovative high quality work products.
As a Senior Consultant, you will play a critical team role in executing on analytics and insights that will revolutionise customer experience and/or digital vision for our clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Data query and manipulation tools e.g. SQL
- Competent with visualisation tools e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
- Knowledge of and competent use of digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe, Heatmap, etc.
- Experience with data request creation and managing the collection of organisational financial and other reporting from multiple sources
- Strong knowledge of data extraction, cleanse and manipulation techniques and the ability to apply these within business contexts
- Experience building data models, including for complex business situations
- Good knowledge of business case building and benefits tracking methodology
- Ability to contextualise data within a business problem and extract commercially significant insights from it
- Ability to present insights and findings in a concise and impactful manner, using tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Spotfire, Tableau, etc.
The following skills and attributes are also desirable:
- Good understanding and use of A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely
- Experience playing a key role in the development of the Customer Experience/Digital Strategy for clients
- Knowledge of design thinking techniques and the ability to solve complex business problems with simple, industry-leading design solutions.
- Experience with Agile product development and SCRUM methodology
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of work experience in Data Analytics and Visualisation, preferably applied in a digital transformation context
- Ability to collaborate with and present findings to stakeholders from business, UX, design, developers and technology
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite, SQL, Spotfire, Tableau and other analytics and visualisation tools
- Strong written and oral communication, presentation, client service and business writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing industry and content knowledge in Customer Experience and Digital
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Past experience in consulting, a Fortune 500 firm, or a digital agency in a client facing role
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension plans, a minimum of 25 days of vacation, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of accessible senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.