Location UK / Belfast
Job Type Permanent full-time
Salary £20000 - 30000
Updated 4 days ago
B2B Sales Role – Base Salary upto £23,300 Depending on Experience & Uncapped Monthly Commission – first year OTE £32,000.
Working on behalf of our global clients, you will be responsible for lead generation through making B2B calls to key decision makers within the technology industry across all sectors. You will need to qualify leads and ensure they are a match to our clients’ products and set up appointments as well as carrying out post sales feedback. Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm working pattern.
Market Resource Partners (MRP) specialise in the design and delivery of B2B marketing and sales solutions for both local and global clients within the technology industry. Our busy Belfast office is expanding and needs driven Account Executives to join our growing team and help in developing our continued success.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will be someone who has worked in a target driven and sales orientated environment. You will be results-focused, ambitious to succeed, determined to meet your targets, make money and progress within the company. Sales requires you to be resilient and have perseverance to achieve results. As an Account Executive, you will have a proven track record or working to and exceeding set targets.
What you’ll get in return
At MRP there is fantastic career development in place and a dedicated onsite training team. You will receive a competitive basic salary of upto £23,300, with uncapped bonus (£32k OTE). We will make sure you have the training, technology and product knowledge to be successful and exceed your targets.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Motivated individuals with great communication and organizational skills.
· Strong and demonstrable sales aptitude
· Some sales experience (internships included)
· Professional, ambitious, organized, determined, results & goal oriented
· Proficiency in the use of e-mail, word-processing, and spreadsheet software
· Ability to learn new and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, our firm, resources, tools and offerings as well as learn the competitive posture of the marketplace.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please click “Apply Now”
MRP is an Equal Opportunities Employer
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. MRP does not currently sponsor Work Permits or Visa’s.