We have x2 Full Time Positions within our RFetirement Co-ordinator Team in HUB Financial Solutions. This is a phones based role in a vibrant office on the corner of Ormeau Road & McClure Street - a short walk from both Botanic & Central Station.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join HUB Financial Solutions as a Retirement Co-ordinator.
As a Retirement Co-ordinator you will play a pro-active part in customers remaining committed to completing the retirement journey through our service and also ensuring customers receive the right outcome whilst maximising Group profit.
- Ensuring all customer Service Level Agreements for pre-application activities are met and customers’ expectations are managed timely and effectively.
- Ensuring proposition and product knowledge remains appropriate to ensure the customer maintains a strong level of understanding of our service, its scope and any products that are bought on a non-advised basis or recommended through our advised service.
- Recognising when customers are vulnerable or do not understand detail and therefore require additional explanation or repetition.
- Taking ownership of specific customer/partner/provider issues or queries to ensure a timely and appropriate resolution.
- Creating, recording and updating promptly all customer data ensuring it remains accurate and compliant.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with sales and administrative staff within the wider business, external providers and ceding schemes
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of the ‘Retirement’ market’, Owned Distribution propositions/products and supporting legislation, Company Policies and Procedures.
- Identifying any potential areas of risk and working with management and team to understand how these can be appropriately mitigated
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent, including English or Maths (grade C or above)
- CF1 (UK Financial Services Regulation and Ethics) or a willingness to continue professional development and acquire with first 18 months of appointment in role – or equivalent qualifications as agreed by line manager.
Skills & Experience
- Maintain focus when faced with high volumes ensuring accuracy is not compromised
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to process all information quickly and accurately
- Time management, planning and prioritisation skills to allow for workloads which are subject to constant change
- Flexible approach: ability to work as part of a team in a fast moving environment
- Clear focus on customer outcome, quality, service and results
- Demonstrable telephone based sales, customer support and administration experience
- Excellent communication skills – with the ability to communicate information across different media (e.g. telephone, letter, e-mail) recognising vulnerability; capable of regularly translating complex information in clear, concise and simple language
- Demonstrable experience of working in the financial services industry – preferably within a life and pensions environment ideally with experience of communicating directly with customers.