Offer an excellent level of customer engagement through offering advice, recommendations and assistance.
F/T Supervisor Larne 38hrs.
Working as a member of the McGee’s team is much more than ‘ a job in a shop’, as a company we want every employee to develop a career within our business.
Our business is built on the quality of our products, the quality of our service, and importantly the quality of our people, your role is central to our success.
As a Supervisor your primary focus will be to;
- Offer an excellent level of customer engagement through offering advice, recommendations and assistance.
- Maintain the highest standards of Hygiene within the store.
- Support and work effectively with your colleagues.
- Continually work in a sales driven manner to achieve targets.
- Drive the team to develop in-store knowledge, skills and confidence and process.
- Support the store manager .
- Greeting and serving customers.
- Preparing counter.
- Preparing different cuts of meat.
- Assisting customers with their purchases and providing product knowledge.
- Preparation of counter and pre-pack areas.
- Product sampling.
- Stock rotation.
- Price reduction.
- Receiving deliveries and completing paperwork required.
- Special offer material distribution.
- General cleaning. Internal training.
- Supporting management function.
- Proven customer service excellence.
- Determination to drive sale.
- IT Skills.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Capability to motivate and guide team daily.
- Support to deliver and train new people.
- Deadline focused.
- Flexible within working hours.
- Ability to support store manager when not on site and act in a professional manner.
- Strong communicator.
- Competent to work well under pressure.
- A real passion for excellent customer service.
- An enthusiasm for retailing and specifically butchery.
- Relevant retail experience.
- A keen interest in developing a career within the trade.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- A good team spirit.
- A competitive rate of pay reflective of experience
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Opportunity to progress and develop in an expanding company
Please note that due to the high volumes of applicants, only those selected for interview will be responded to.
Please forward your CV via the APPLY button below.