We are looking for enthusiastic people who have a passion for the hospitality industry and thrive on working within a busy cleaning environment. We require the candidate to be quality focused, committed to delivering high levels of customer service and client satisfaction to the standards of Aramark
Aramark is a worldwide market leader, award winning food service and facilities management partner to organisations across various sectors including, catering, cleaning, education, defence and healthcare to name a few!
One of our strengths is tailor made food and refreshment services, employee restaurants, retail facilities and coffee outlets which are delivered across Northern Ireland.
We provide the services on behalf of our large client profile to ensure excellent catering and cleaning services are met to the clients satisfaction.
Regional Cleaning Supervisor – Belfast
35 hours per week
About the Role:
- To be responsible for the appraisals of all supervisors in line with business standards.
- Ensure that all weekly and monthly Timesheets are collated and returned by the appropriate deadlines and as per payroll Instructions.
- To ensure that all Aramark Stock on site is properly managed and that all monthly Stocktaking reports are completed correctly.
- To ensure that all staff have completed Induction and BICS Training and identify any retraining needs of employees.
- To ensure cleaning supplies and equipment are used in the correct standard.
- To ensure all employees report to work in uniform.
- To ensure a safe working environment when working is achieved.
- To ensure special cleaning is achieved where necessary.
- To ensure all equipment is stored correctly and is in good working order and highlight areas of concern in this area.
- To ensure that any client queries are dealt with effectively and quickly ensuring client satisfaction.
- To ensure adequate cover is provided in absence of cleaners and mobile cleaning specialists.
- To ensure that the cleaning schedule for all areas is carried out satisfactorily.
- To ensure correct time keeping/attendance and that all members adhere to company policy of clocking in and out and signing in and out of the premises.
- Identify areas of improvement within your business area in relation to productivity, improvement in allocation of hours and any other areas that effect monthly results.
- To ensure that any security procedures are followed correctly.
- To meet with Regional Manager weekly with a prepared report updating on any issues that they have resolved or issues that need to be raised to a higher level.
- Deal with all staff performance, disciplinary issues in line with company procedures.
- To know all business products and services information.
- To communicate within the department and inter-department as necessary.
- To manage department meetings.
- To attend meetings as necessary.
- Suggest areas of improvement and take any corrective action as required.
- Participate in company training to improve your standards of performance.
- To train other employees as required achieving maximum employee flexibility.
- To actively participate in the company appraisal.
- To ensure any documentation products reflects the overall quality achieved within the business.
- To ensure standards are met relating to the use of computer equipment, that records are kept correctly, saves are carried out as procedures specify and that faults and callouts are logged.
- To ensure that storage of documentation is to company standard.
- Carry out any other reasonable request of the management.
Qualifications & Requirements
Full driving licence
Proven track record of having worked within the cleaning industry at management level with experience of multi contract management ideally including office, industrial and retail cleaning
Candidates should have excellent management and communication skills
Financial acumen and experience of budget management
Health & Safety experience
Previous BICS training desirable but not essential
Employee discounts through our staff programme My Staff Shop
Training and Development
Employee Recognition Programme
Please click the apply button to be taken to our Aramark website to complete an online application form.
We do not accpept CV’S as a sole form of application
Aramark is an Equal Opportunities Employer