We are recruiting for a Lead Sourcing Specialist to support the process of hiring talent within an Investment banking client by sourcing the best candidates from multiple channels, engaging with candidates to solicit applications and screening applications to provide quality long-lists.
- Engage with Recruiters and Hiring Managers (as directed) to take detailed briefs on role requirements, contributing knowledge and best practice to add value to discussions
- Proactively source (identify) candidates utilising a broad range of channels and techniques (e.g. search engines, job board databases, social networking sites) utilising Channel Activation Matrices or other directions as appropriate. Employ innovative techniques to identify elusive talent in the market
- Develop own network of sector-specific candidates and utilise networking skills to identify and engage with talented candidates (i.e. referrals from referrals, cold-calling, etc.)
- Engage with identified candidates to qualify suitability for the role, to sell the role and prospective Client and to encourage candidate to actively apply for role
- Manage job board advertising or Client career-site postings, ensuring adverts are compelling and accurate and positioned for maximum
- Interface between Recruiters and agencies when required, gaining necessary information to ensure both parties remain informed
- Build and develop talent pools of qualified candidates (prior to application or post application as directed), utilising CRM (Candidate Relationship Management) technology where appropriate, managing candidate communications as directed to ensure talent pools remain relevant.
- Ensure regular communication with Client Services team to understand on-going requirements and to share progress of activity
- Following feedback from Client Services team on candidates submitted, ensure that all applicant records are updated in the ATS with applicants being rejected as appropriate and suitable applicants moved to talent pools for future reference
- Develop an awareness of the client’s business and wider sector in order to communicate the key selling points to engage prospective candidates
- Maintain agreed service levels and targets
- Upon application, screen and qualify candidates to determine suitability and obtain required information (e.g. availability, permission to represent) in order to create long-lists
- Experience in candidate sourcing with a proven understanding of one or more industry sectors. Experience of successfully sourcing specialist or niche candidates.
- Experience of working with recruitment systems (i.e. ATS, CRM) and maintaining a high level of data integrity
- Experience using specialist techniques (i.e. Boolean searching) to source candidates through active and passive channels. Proven success in utilising social networking sites to successfully source candidates
- Experience of directly engaging with end-clients
- Good written and spoken English language skills plus other languages as appropriate to the client-specific requirements
- This role requires the post holder to be available to work both UK and US working hours (1:30pm – 10pm UK time) typically 2 UK and 2 US days per week. US hours are paid at a salary enhancement and other forms of flexibility are offered in return
To apply for this position please click here